Washington, DC 20003
- Foresee trends and developments from Washington;
- Gauge true levels of political or regulatory risk;
- Understand timing and process;
- Know when and how to prepare for unsettling outcomes; and
- Exploit gaps in market understanding.
We provide our service to buy-side analysts, portfolio managers, strategists, and corporate executives.
Our analysts offer years of relevant professional experience in their fields, continuous sell-side coverage of news and events, deep appreciation of process and historical patterns in Washington, familiarity with context, and view grounded in documentary research as part of a rigorous, multidisciplinary approach to political risk assessment.
Where conventional wisdom is wrong, we often have a different perspective, helping clients identify gaps between market misperception and a better grounded view.