Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
Location: 611-614 (Convention Center Level 6)
The first half of this session will be led by a world renowned career advisor and executive recruiter and is designed as an interactive discussion about the realities of an IR career for the future; how the global capital markets have rapidly influenced management's perspective about the IRO role and the most effective career experiences required to be a confidant/advisor to the C-suite; and the risks associated with not socializing your career brand with the right executives.
The second half of the session will take the format of a fireside chat with two leading IROs to discuss best practices and strategies.
Smooch Reynolds, Leader, Investor Relations & Communications Practice
Felise Glantz Kissell, Vice President, Investor Relations
Lynn Antipas Tyson, Consultant
Tyson Strategic Communications Consulting
- Learn how to design your career brand playbook
- Define the top characteristics to get the C-suite invitation to the inner sanctum
- Observe management's behavior -- career advantages of learning through observing others' behavior
- Social media -- how to frame your brand vis-à-vis the newest positioning vehicle in the market
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change