Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- IR Best Practices Check List
- Benchmark Statistics
Location: 6A (Convention Center Level 6)
This session will cover IR best practices on topics pertaining to effectively positioning and differentiating your company as an investment.
Discussion topics will include, but are not limited to engaging the buy-side, targeting, the importance of the sell-side, communication platforms (e.g., analyst days, conferences, earnings calls/press releases, non-deal roadshows, websites), guidance practices, and technology.
Andrew Backman, CEO
Mary Jensen, Director of Treasury, Risk & Investor Relations
International Market Centers
Christiane Pelz, Vice President, Investor Relations
Julie Tracy, Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer
Wright Medical Group, Inc.
- Recognize the importance of strategy, not just tactics, in the IR role
- Understand the key elements of effectively positioning your company with the financial community, including how to overcome the challenges of capturing and maintaining investor mindshare
- Walk away with knowledge of how to position yourself with management and assist in driving long-term shareholder value creation
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change