Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- Analyst Day Timeline and Checklist
Location: 6A (Convention Center Level 6)
This session will provide an in-depth overview of executing an analyst day and address the fundamental components and processes as well as best practices from the buy-side point of view. Key topics to be covered will include planning, both internally and externally, specifically timing, length, location, attendance, presenters, give-aways and what to expect.
A portion of the session will be dedicated to developing an effective analyst day presentation, including examples of content design and delivery.
Rebecca Corbin, Founder & Managing Director
Corbin Perception Group, LLC
Carol DiRaimo, Vice President, Investor Relations
Jack in the Box
Coleman N Lannum, CFA, Vice President, Investor Relations
Marty Palka, Chief Intelligence Analyst, Investor Relations
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of how to approach and successfully execute an analyst day
- Gain knowledge of key elements and proper organization of content
- Leave with helpful tips for maximizing the impact of the event through planning and pre-work processes as well as post-event follow-up
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change