Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- IPREO's Global Equity Assets Report (GEAR)
- McKinsey: Mapping the Global Capital Markets
Location: 6C (Convention Center Level 6)
Tapping into global capital is a hot topic for companies seeking to diversify their shareholder base, raise capital outside of their home market or increase their name awareness in any given region. But the landscape of the global marketplace is in a constant state of change. This session will provide insights into current market conditions, capital flows, and investment trends globally. It will also revisit the various options available to expand your shareholder base beyond your home market, including the pros and cons of cross-border listings.
Anne Guimard, PhD, President
FINEO Investor Relations Advisors
Jay Kalish, Executive Director, Investor Relations
Thomas Kudsk Larsen, Head of IR North America
Lucy Rodriguez, Investor Relations Officer
Justin Vieira, Director, Corporate Analytics
- Where is the money flowing (both regionally and sector-wise)?
- How to keep tabs on global investment trends and how to react to them.
- Where should IROs be seeking new investors?
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change