Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- Check lists for roadshows in Asia, Latin America and The Middle East
- Top 10 recommendations for a successful roadshow by companies in emerging market
Location: 6C (Convention Center Level 6)
New equity markets are emerging in Latin America, Asia, The Middle East, Europe and Africa, creating new opportunities, but also challenges for Investor Relations Officers eager to broaden their shareholder base and exposure to international investors.
In this environment, the successful companies will recognize the need to adjust their programs to the cultural differences between the various pools of investors they are targeting. With roadshows remaining a strong feature of any international investor relations program, it may be time to look beyond the obvious target cities and start looking at entering new territories.
Greg Secord, Vice President, Investor Relations
Beate Melten, Director, Investor Relations Counsel
Mark Pellegrino, Executive Director and Head of Corporate Access
David Smith, Senior Vice-President, Strategic Planning and Investor Relations
Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
Justin Vieira, Director, Corporate Analytics
- Find out what it takes for IROs from emerging countries to get and stay on the radar screen of fund managers in developed capital markets
- Understand whether buy-siders in Latin America, Asia and The Middle East are worth your time and effort
- Know how to exploit the opportunities in the top 2 or 3 cities in established equity markets
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change