Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- A white paper outlining best practices that companies can start implementing immediately to begin establishing their IR website as a primary point of disclosure.
- Checklist for evaluating web disclosure choices and options.
Location: 6B (Convention Center Level 6)
Companies are exploring whether to establish their website as the primary point of disclosure for disseminating information to investors. The SEC issued guidance for web disclosure in 2008 but no hard and fast rules, leaving companies on their own to determine the SEC-compliant disclosure process that best suits their needs. The panel consists of practitioner views from different places on the web disclosure continuum, combined with former SEC leadership and global services provider experiences. Together, they will provide a wide range of knowledge to help you understand how and when it may be right for your company to move to web disclosure.
Dennie Kimbrough, Investor Relations Manager
Brian Breheny, Partner
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Kristine Eissing, Vice President, Investor Relations Communications Services
Jeff L. Johnson, Treasurer and Vice President, Investor Relations
Jeffrey Smith, Staff Director, Investor Relations
- The factors to weigh in considering web disclosure
- The various approaches to web-based disclosure, the merits of each model, and how they compare to the traditional disclosure process
- Steps to evaluate or benchmark the web disclosure model your company has chosen (or intends to pursue) in order to determine its effectiveness vis-a-vis the objectives
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change