Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- Presentation will include numerous charts and tables illustrating longer-term returns for the five uses of cash strategies included in the study.
Location: 6C (Convention Center Level 6)
Companies must determine the most optimal uses of their cash and borrowing capacity. Does it make sense to reinvest internally, make acquisitions, or distribute to shareholders by declaring dividends and/or buy back their shares? This presentation provides the results of a 20+ year study (updated through December 2011) that illustrates by market cap size, economic sector and investment style (growth or value) and compares the various use of cash strategies by total return. The study includes both bull and bear market cycles.
Mark Meierhoffer, Practice Leader and Senior Consultant
J. Scott Di Valerio, Chief Financial Officer
Sonia Jain, Senior Director of Finance & Treasurer
- Understand how different uses of cash strategies affect total investment returns
- Understand how companies of differing market cap size and investment style perform differently
- Determine what effects cash flow, P/E, and leverage have on returns
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change