Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
Location: 6A (Convention Center Level 6)
For companies looking to raise capital, there's never been a better or worse time in the market. This session examines the outlook for raising debt and equity with a focus on the specific needs of emerging companies.
According to the recommendations published recently by the IPO Task Force, the number of successful IPOs from emerging companies has plummeted over the past 15 years. As a result, access to capital, and ultimately corporate growth, has been hindered.
At the same time, we've entered a period of innovation -- companies now have more options than ever to access the equity capital markets. This session will cover these developments, ranging from IPO alternatives to new offering structures to electronic capital markets platforms.
Theresa Molloy, Consultant
National Investor Relations Institute
Amrit Agrawal, Managing Director, Head of TMT Capital Markets
Cowen and Company
Ted Hatfield, Co-CEO
Rob Malin, Head of Equity Capital Markets
Liquidnet Holdings, Inc.
- Learn about innovations in the capital markets that provide new options to companies looking to raise equity capital in this environment
- Understand the environment for companies looking to raise capital and anticipate likely issues for companies with debt in their capital structure, such as buybacks and paying down debt
- Understand industry insights on how to restore effective access to capital for emerging companies, including public capital through the IPO market.
- Learn four specific and actionable recommendations for policymakers to foster U.S. job creation by restoring effective access to capital for emerging growth companies.
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change