Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- Market Structure 101/FAQ Booklet
- Market Structure Lingo/Key Terms Fact Sheet
Location: 611-614 (Convention Center Level 6)
Market structure has changed dramatically over the past decade and has become increasingly complex. Keeping up with these fast-paced changes is challenging for IROs and many might feel uncomfortable sharing their lack of knowledge on this topic with others. A panel of market structure experts will explain how your stock can trade on BATS or Direct Edge even if it's listed on the NYSE Euronext or NASDAQ, what high-frequency trading is and how it's affecting your stock as well as dark pools and other pressing questions.
Moriah Shilton, Senior Director, Investor Relations
John Adam, Director, Equity Capital Markets
Liquidnet Holdings Inc.
Randall M. Hopkins, Managing Director
The NASDAQ OMX Group
William P. White, Managing Director, Equities Division
- Increase knowledge of today's U.S. market structure
- Answer specific questions IROs have on how their stock trades
- Demystify complicated market structure topics
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change