Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
Location: 6D (Convention Center Level 6)
In 2011, over 491 million smartphones were purchased globally, up 61.3 % from 2010. In fact, in the United States alone, nearly 116 million people will use a smartphone at least monthly by the end of 2012, up from 93.1 million in 2011.
Mobile is everywhere, literally. And leveraging mobile technology in your corporate workflow and investor communications efforts is paramount to an efficient and effective IR program. Whether it's communicating with investors or senior management, discover the trends, tools and best practices that make up this fast growing aspect of Investor Relations.
Demetrios Skalkotos, Senior Vice President of Corporate Solutions
Hulus Alpay, Vice President, Investor Relations
Christopher Avore, Head of Information Architecture
NASDAQ OMX Corporation Solutions
Jeff Johnson, Enterprise Strategist
Sid Parakh, Vice President, Research
McAdams, Wright & Ragen
- Understand the evolving trends and current mobile landscape
- Leverage mobile technology to facilitate internal workflow
- Utilize mobility to enhance external investor communications
- Identify best practices and develop a unique, relevant mobile strategy
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change