Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
Location: 6B (Convention Center Level 6)
This session will delve into how IROs inform their management teams about investor attitudes and behaviors. The discussion will be led by Brian Rivel and a panel of senior IROs who will share their experiences on how measured feedback changes and enhances corporate initiatives and communications practices. Rivel Research Group will provide perspective, drawing on over 21 years of measuring global buy-side issues and trends.
Brian P. Rivel, President
Rivel Research Group
Annette N. Arribas, CTP, Investor Relations and Global Insurance Officer
Stephen D. Hughes, Director, Investor Relations
Coleman N Lannum, CFA, Vice President, Investor Relations
Darby Schoenfeld, Director, Investor Relations
Andy Schulz, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Understand how senior level IROs use structured investment community feedback, and develop key insights on how feedback can convince management of the value of IR.
- Explore how the buy-side defines best-in-class IR. Illustrate the methods and communications vehicles that are typically used in setting IR strategy.
- Determine what investment community trends are affecting the markets and various sectors.
- Identify the key elements of an effective analyst day, earnings call, or investor presentation.
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change