Conference Material Site sponsored by Ipreo
- A special report on hedge fund holding trends, firm, fund profiles, and other details important for IR.
Location: 6A (Convention Center Level 6)
Hedge funds continue to be a controversial and at times, a difficult to understand group of investors for most IROs and their management team. This panel will assemble a hedge fund manager, a corporate access professional and an IRO to discuss the benefits and risks of regular communication with this group.
Chris Taylor, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Global Investor Relations
Carol DiRaimo, Vice President, Investor Relations
Jack in the Box
Jonathan Ledden, Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer
Citadel Global Equities
Hayley Spackman, Associate, US Corporate Access
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Gain a better understanding of the hedge fund investment process
- Assess their own IR strategy as it relates to interacting with hedge funds
- Understand the goals of a bulge bracket corporate access team
* Draft description as of 6/28 3:51 pm, subject to change